Saturday, August 13, 2016

Why Have Bat Wings If You Can't Fly?: Conquering Flabby Arms (30 Day Challenge) **VIDEO**

It's a common misconception that Big Pretties aren't healthy and/or that we do not workout.  That is the furthest from the truth! True indeed some of us do love, and I do mean LOVE, to indulge in a great carb filled meal and also excellent fatty snacks.  Who doesn't? I wont mention that some of us are not on a strict dietary nor workout regime. Which doesn't necessarily aid in the reduction of the wingage. I just made that word up btw. 

Then there's those of us who have lost a significant amount of weight in a relatively short amount of time. Maybe during said weight loss we did not workout, or didn't workout our arms properly causing the dreaded (at least for me) disease named Bat Wings. Bat Wings is the condition of "extra" skin or skin that has lost it's elasticity thus moves freely like the wing of a bat.  It sucks.  

In addition to already having some kind of issues with our bodies, not unlike any other body type, bat wings can cause a Pretty to not even want to wear short or sleeveless tops. There is a resolve for this! Some Pretties have gone the surgical route (arm lifting and/or tucking), some have gone the workout route.  Either route, or none at all -because you give no damns- are perfect! Me on the other hand am absolutely terrified of going under the knife and want to reduce my wingage. 


Video credit: Tracy Campoli via/YouTube

Deciding that I was going to challenge myself to actually do something more than just think about the reduction of my wings, I came across this little gem. It looks easy enough.  Plus, it is more than what I do to increase elasticity right now.  To be totally honest, it will be (because I have yet to do anything about the wingage) the only thing that I will do increase elasticity. Hell, don't judge me. 

Anywho, I am wondering if any of my Pretties would participate in doing this with me for the next 30 days?  Even if we only do one repetition of the routine per day (or night) until we get in the swing of it and increase as our bodies and minds see fit, I believe that we should see some type of results. 

Let me know what you think!




Suggested Posts:


7 comments: